Run your outfit.
take no for an answer.
high standards and teach/push/ drive/ pull.
Don't be ashamed to expect a person to do their own job.
Hold your people person responsible for their:
ATTITUDE APPEARANCE GETTING THE WORD
6. You get what
you EXPECT. (INSPECT)
You must make it clear, what you expect.
Exactly how, by whom, and when - will it get done? Make “Wants” become do’s.
Especially, learn how information is passed.
Delegate. Delegate. Delegate.
10. Assign tasks so that there is real accountability that sticks.
job definition, assignment, accountability, deadline, etc...
11. What is the least response they can give to my order?
12. Require rework on THEIR time. Do today's job today!
13. Call me when:
You get stuck or
think you are.
You get to step .
14. When you begin to wonder what your
people are doing, it's time to go find out.
Perfect practice makes perfect.
When reviewing, proofreading, and inspecting, assume there is something wrong worth finding and fixing.
17. If you want more authority you must
use what you have effectively to solve your boss' problems in order of your boss' priorities, using your boss' rules on how
to play the game.
thing you do communicates.
19. Be cheerful. Be enthusiastic.